After improving our Send Later feature by adding Recipient Optimized Scheduling, the Mailbutler Team is now proud to present two MORE enhanced features! Based on the feedback you and our whole community provide us with, we’re always trying to offer you the best service possible.
This time we’ve worked on Undo Send and Message Templates 🎉
Here is a quick overview of the things we’ve updated for you:
- overview of all emails waiting to go out, not just the most recent 📧 📧
- improved access to Undo Send — the button is now IN Apple Mail ↪️
- increased control via keyboard shortcuts 👨💻
- the placeholders will now incorporate information from your Mailbutler Contacts 📔
- save a message as a new template directly from your compose window 🖥
- view analytics about your templates, e.g. open rate and usage 📈
Want to use Mailbutler’s Undo Send and Message Templates?
Download Mailbutler for Apple Mail, Gmail, or Outlook and take advantage of all its features that will help you work professionally!
Are you already using the Undo Send and Message Templates feature and would like to find out more about those great features? No problem! In our Knowledge Base, we’ll give you step-by-step instructions on how to perfectly use them.
Do you have feature suggestions? We’d love to hear from you! Follow this link to our feedback platform and hand in your ideas directly to our team. 👨💻