Feingeist Software GmbH is proud to announce the release of Mailbutler, the productivity boosting add-on for Apple Mail. Mailbutler allows its users to schedule an email to be sent at a specific date and time. This functionality helps to fulfill lots of tasks beforehand by writing several emails at once and letting Mailbutler secure their scheduled delivery later. For example, birthday emails can be composed way ahead of the actual date and sent by Mailbutler on the exact date that is defined by the user.
Mailbutler is a personal assistant for efficient and productive work with Apple Mail. With its 10 various functions, it simplifies, optimizes and streamlines working with emails in one’s daily life. Mailbutler already offers such features as:
* Email Tracking: allows to know if the recipient has actually opened your email
* Follow-Up: allows to schedule a follow-up reminder that will notify you when there is no response to a particular email
* Emails To Notes: allows to easily convert emails into notes
* Upload to Cloud: allows to effortlessly send attachments independent of their size
* Signatures: allows to create beautiful and professionally looking email signatures
The developers at Feingeist Software promise that more new features are planned and will be added to Mailbutler in future.
Based in Berlin, Germany, Feingeist develops useful software for Mac OS X. The company was founded with the vision to make the life of Mac users easier, and help them complete their daily tasks in the most convenient and elegant way. The developers perceive security, privacy and productivity as the most important modern problems with their main products particularly target these problems. Their software includes an Apple Mail assistant Mailbutler, and a VPN client Shimo. They have one target: to simplify life and optimize one’s daily productivity. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Feingeist Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.